Devhouse Spindle B.V. built the Vialer app (hereafter: app) as a telecommunication app. This app has been licensed by Devhouse Spindle B.V. and is intended for use ‘as is’. VoIPGRID B.V. provides the app to its customers.
This page is used to inform customers who use the app regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information if anyone decided to use our service within the app.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to our services, which are accessible at VoIPGRID’s website.
Information collection and use
For a better experience, while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to internal user id, contact information, phone number, crash report, in-app activity. The information that we request will be retained by us and used as described in these terms.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information to provide you with services based on (telecommunications) laws and regulations.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called log data.
This log data may include information such as your telephone number, contact information, IP- address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our service, the time and date of your use of the service, and data for statistical use.
App permissions and usage
- Phone permission; to set up and manage phone calls.
- Contact permissions; so we can view your contacts, and help you search through them. Your contacts and contact list information are only used on your device, and they stay on your device.
- Record audio/microphone permissions; we use this when you make a call, so “While using the app” is the right permission setting.
- Bluetooth permission; so we can connect to your speaker, headset or car kit. This is translated by Google into a “find, connect and determine the relative position of nearby devices” permission.
- Battery Optimization; so the app can receive incoming calls.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform users of this service that these third parties have access to their personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use acceptable means of protecting it. Devhouse Spindle B.V. is ISO-27001 certified. If you have any questions about technical and organizational measures we have taken to protect your data, please contact us.
Changes to this terms
We may update these terms from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this document periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms on this document.
If you have any questions or suggestions about these terms do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com